Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sore Suzie

Yesterday evening I tried out a new Pregnancy work out DVD. In this case, I really should of judged a book by its cover. The front of the DVD case showed a super burly pregnant woman flexing like Hulk Hogan. I got over that and popped it in. It was set up much differently than my pilates videos which I am used to. There was a narrator (with a thick foreign accent....odd) telling you what to do while that ripped looking body builder lady did the moves. I noticed the film quality was slightly amateurish in which I began doubting the legitimacy of it. I had to make sure I did in fact order it from Amazon and not download it from YouTube. Once I got over the burly lady, the weird narrator, and low quality, I decided to focus on the work out. The work out kicked my ass. Kicked it with a soccer cleat on. I was sweating and wore out. I feel I am rather in shape for a 7 1/2 months pregnant chick, but after that DVD I thought otherwise. Today I woke up sore. Very sore. Might have to take tonight off before I do it again.

2 comments:

Mojavi said...

right now.. i kinda hate you a little lol... just messin'

I can't even move let alone do a workout video. Today the ankles swelled up.

6 more weeks!

Jen said...

Yeah I wouldn't push it. Getting exercise is one thing, but you don't really need to "work out" at this point... save your strength for curling cupcakes!! : )