Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Took this idea from Jen. At 29 weeks pregnant, here are a few of my favorite things. Watch out Oprah, these could be freaking published.




MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam VI: Just enough color for my fair face. This stuff takes forever to wear off and I don't need a mirror to apply it. Have a couple other colors, but this one is a staple.

Frizz Ease Mousse: Takes the frizz away while also giving my hair more of a "done" look.

Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger: When asked what my favorite cheeseburger is, this is it. It is so delicious, but I can not remember the last time I had one. Maybe when I was wild and crazy at 21?


Love Actually: Every time I watch this movie, I fall in love with it all over again. The ultimate "feel good movie". I usually throw it on before Christmas and drink cocoa.


Pearl Necklace: Hubbs gave it to me for our 1st Anniversary. I love it. I have not worn it lately as my maternity clothes are not as preppy as my normal clothes. Anyhoo, it is a wardrobe staple and every woman needs to have one.

Dale and Thomas Popcorn: I love popcorn. It is my snack of choice. One trip to New York City, I stumbled upon the Dale and Thomas Popcorn shop in the middle of Times Square. We took bags of it home and it was the best and most fresh popcorn I have ever eaten. Although it sounds a bit crazy, I think I might need to order me some, Kettle Corn flavor.

Caramel Apples: These things are so good. Since fall is just around the corner, my mouth starts watering for a crisp granny smith dipped in buttery caramel.

That's it for now. I have not had lunch yet, hence the reason for three food mentions in my favorite things. Must make lunch now as Carl's Jr. is dangerously close to my office.

3 comments:

Mojavi said...

ok I demand you go out and eat your favorite burger like TOMORROW!

Love Actually! ALSO my FAV movie, one of my favorite parts is when she is singing on stage all I want for Christmas is you.. .and she points to the boy and then another boy and another boy and he gets so mad lol.. so cute

THat popcorn is by FAR my favorite and actually never had it before this past christmas and I got the chocolate with pecans one. I think it is the turtle popcorn! SOOOO GOOD!

Stephanie said...

That is my favorite item from Carls Jr. too and it has been a LONG time since I had one. I agree that that Mac lipgloss is the best...I have a tube sitting on my desk right now. I want to try that frizz stuff. My hair is naturally curly and I straighten it every day so I am always looking for things to help it look just a little more natural.

Jen said...

LOL! I love how you put three different food items in! I hate being hungry...

Also: Love Actually is my FAVORITE MOVIE EVERRRRRR!! Seriously. I've watched it like 800 times or something. I have it memorized.