Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bracket Bummer


March Madness officially started today and I am ticked off and pouting as I write this. I look forward to this time of year all year long. I usually print out my bracket, randomly look at who I need to guess on, scribble in the teams and hope that for some odd reason I win the office pool. Although I have been close in years past, I have not won.
Looking at my bracket has been on my "To Do" list for the past week however has never made my top 3. Because I waited too long, now, I sit like an outsider looking in as some of my coworkers follow the games throughout the day while glancing at their completed brackets which are tacked up on their office walls. Occasionally my concentration is broken by muffled jears as they let out their frustration or excitement of a win or loss.
Jerk offs- way to rub it in. It always gave me such an excuse to not work during the day, because, shoot... mama needs a new pair of shoes!

No comments: