Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is Here!

So on Friday it is supposed to rain. Woo Hoo! How excited am I? Very excited. I actually love the cold fall and winter. Maybe because I am more of an indoorsy kind of gal and prefer to just curl up with a good book or watch a movie rather than take a hike or something. I love fall and winter clothes. Sweaters and scarves are what I live in. Tomorrow we are going over to our friend's house for dinner and I can not wait to bust out a fall dessert. I am thinking some sort of apple spice cake. Not sure.

In pregnancy related news, my maternity clothes are getting tighter and tighter. The fronts of my shirts are starting to creep up revealing the maternity waistband on my pants/skirts. I don't have any maternity cold weather clothes (sweaters, jackets) and will just have to tough it out for another 30 days or less.

Since it is my last three days of work before maternity leave and I am boycotting bringing my lunch and have decided to go out. I am wild, I know.

No comments: