Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still Pregnant

Yep, still here. With my basketball belly in all of it's glory. Went to the doctor's yesterday and I was 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. Still having tons of contractions so we'll see if our little one will want to make an early appearance!

Got into the nesting mode yesterday, finally. Started reorganizing the closet, cleaning out other closets and throwing out more things for Goodwill. I even whipped up a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies which were absolutely scrumptious, if I do say so myself.

The hospital bag is about packed. I still need to squeeze in a pedicure and use up a prenatal massage gift certificate. Gotta get my pampering in!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! Definitely get the pampering in. You deserve it. So exciting knowing that your little one will be here soon.

Just Jiff said...

Yes, definitely get the massage in NOW because I've heard that when the full nesting mode kicks in, you deliver within a few days.