Friday, October 24, 2008

A Housewife

I have officially completed three weeks of maternity leave with my due date in just one more week. Of course I would love an earlier arrival. The first week or two I filled my days with random things, washing baby clothes, baking, Target trips, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. Now I simply am out of things to do. Granted, I am always cleaning, but my projects are mostly done (except for the picture organization project which just can not seem to motivate me). I just finished my book One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell (good, I recommend it). So now here I sit, a housewife. Clinging to the stories of hubbs daily happenings because they are much more interesting than the four A Baby Story episodes I watched and the two loads of laundry I ran.
At least the house will be ready when the baby does come!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Three weeks already? It has flown! At least you have gotten things done. Not too much longer until the little one comes and then you will feel as though you are completely ready.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Enjoy this last few moments without that baby... the next will be even more exhausting, uh... BETTER! :-D

Christy said...

I am with Marni - enjoy your free time, because it will be YEARS before you can sit around the house being lazy.