Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh Fun!

It is my official first day of maternity leave. I am so happy. I keep thinking I need to rush around to get the house cleaned because I will be going back to work tomorrow but then I remember.... oh, wait, I don't have to! So far I have a doctor's appt. scheduled and various errands, not to mention picking up my new Blackberry since I dropped my other one in the the dog's water bowl on Thurs. night.


Yesterday we went over to my brother and sister in law's house for a BBQ with the family. I made "Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding" which was a hit. My cousin brought her three kids, so with them and my niece it was a bit crazy! Here is a shot of Lisa and me, notice all of the toys all over the place in the background!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look at those cute bellies! I love it. You look fabulous!!

Just Jiff said...

Awww! Cute pic!

Anth said...

You are so cute!

Hope you're enjoying your maternity leave so far. :)