Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleepy, Sleepy


I am exhausted. I was unable to focus today and almost started nodding off when I was meeting with my boss. I am sure that would of gone over really well. I don't know why I am so tired lately. I have not been doing anything different. I get about 8 hours of sleep each night and can barely get my ass out of bed after the 5th snoozer.

I even went on to Webmd today and punched in "exhaustion" in the search bar. The only crap that came up was something about heat exhaustion (which is clearly not the case). That got me far. I have a mild ear infection brewing too... yuck. Since I was so sleepy I decided that maybe a trip to the gym would get me re-energized. While I was there I felt great, as soon as I got in my car I was ready for sleepy time all over again. WTF?

I know I am grumbling, but I feel I am pretty tuned into my body so when stuff like this pops up, I want to know why and how to stop it.

My Bottom Line: I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Dude are you PG?

Seriously that was my first symptom that there was a bun in the oven?

Just a thought. Or maybe you are anemic or just need some sleep?