Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sniffling Sally

Been sick since Friday. Hubbs got a bug for a day last Thursday. That night I yelled at him in the middle of the night for breathing all over me. The next morning I woke up sick, except it is hanging on way longer than his 24 hour bug.

On Saturday we went mattress shopping which was miserable considering I was almost at the peak of being sick and it was hard not to lay on your back when testing out mattresses. On Sunday I sat on the couch all day, watched E.T. and cut out recipes from old Martha Stewart magazines.

So yesterday and today the bug is mostly in my sinuses and causing serious pressure and pain. And my ear hurts so I keep on having people repeat things because I can not hear. Real classy.

Today I at least decided to look put together. I am wearing a cute black dress from Motherhood Maternity, a black Banana Republic cardigan and leopard print Banana Republic flats.

Watched Definitely, Maybe on Friday night. A cute movie and it stars Ryan Reynolds who is so hhhhhhhhhhhhot!

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Feel better soon! I know my head felt like it would explode both pregnancies for me. I always had sinus issue!

Mojavi said...

when are you due? Hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than being sick when prego!

Lainey-Paney said...

Well, your outfit sounds adorable...so at least that's going your way!