Monday, July 7, 2008

Further Proof I am a Moran

Okay, remember my post my last week about cutting off my eyelashes? Of course you do, because you dream and breath by my nonsense blogs. Anyways, here is a picture below. Yup, nice eyelashes...
Here are some 22 week belly shots (in my prenatal yoga outfit thankyouverymuch). I think I am going through a growth spurt right now because all of sudden my belly just popped out!

Yeah, that skin does not get tan. I can thank my Norwegian grandfather for that! It's okay, I am proud of my fairness!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You look adorable!

Anth said...

You look totally cute. :)

Mojavi said...

i can't believe your eyelashes got totally CUT OFF! lol... that would piss me off..

You look totally cute. I am 26 weeks and I look like a COW! haha