Monday, July 14, 2008

This Morning in a Nut Shell

4:00 a.m.: Wake up and think how nice it is that its Sunday!!! Go back to sleep
4:15 a.m.: Wake up again and realize that I am a fool, it is freaking Monday!
6:20 a.m.: Alarm goes off
6:21 a.m.: Push snooze button
6:30 a.m.: Alarm goes off again
6:31 a.m.: Push snooze button
Continue cycle until 7:15
7:15 a.m.: Decide it is time to start my day
7:20 a.m.: Get in shower
7:30 a.m.: Figure out what to wear which I think will look cute
7:35 a.m.: Realize that this outfit makes me look like I am wearing a too big of top with a too small of blazer- story of a pregnant lady
7:37 a.m.: F-it, wearing this outfit anyways....
7:45: After hair and makeup are done, saunter downstairs to make breakfast and lunch
7:50: Make oatmeal and bananas
8:00: Eat oatmeal and bananas while sitting at computer in our office
8:02: Prepare pita pocket with hummus for lunch and see that the hummus seal is broken.
8:03: Toss out pita pocket and hummus and make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
8:04: Finish packing lunch and contemplate eating rest of my peanut butter and chocolate cupcake from Sift (new cupcake place) as an after breakfast dessert.
8:05: Decide against eating cupcake and stick with my limited sugar consumption diet- argh
8:10: Go back upstairs to brush teeth
8:15: Pack work out clothes
8:20: Go back downstairs
8:25: Look for work out bag
8:35: Find work out bag
8:37: Try to find iPod headphones
8:45: Decide the hubb's must of taken them with him on his business trip to Hawaii yesterday.
8:50: Put Lucy in garage
8:55: Decide that tomorrow I will be on time to work
9:00: Back my car out and head to work
9:07: Arrive at work and realize parking lot is super empty and think about how I should of called in sick

1 comment:

Lindz said...

That is a lot of stuff to do before work/whatever. That is why I usually don't eat breakfast and don't make my own lunch - I'd have to get up like an hour earlier.