Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Back from the O.C. So glad to be home. It was soooooo hot down south, out of control hot. 100 degrees at 7 p.m., that kind of hot. The hubbs' cousin's graduation party was nice. His uncle has a fabulous house in some fancy pants gated area. One of those gated areas where the guy at the gate asks you 4,000 questions about why are are visiting the as he eyes you suspiciously.

My sister-in-law (hubbs' sister) gave me bags of baby girl clothes from her friend. They are all so cute and so tiny. They are mostly for newborn to 6 months. I ate way too much dinner and became cranky because I was so uncomfortable. I even passed on the double chocolate cake!

On Friday we went to the mall to cool off. I bought some maternity clothes and we ate lunch. On Saturday majority of the family had left except for the hubbs and I so we went to Laguna Beach with his brother and girlfriend. It was way too hot to even enjoy the beach. Hubbs bought me a snazzy chair with a built in umbrella. One of the greatest inventions ever. That night we went to dinner with my cousin and her husband who live down there, to the Chart House at Dana Point and sat outside overlooking the beach below. The food was pretty good but the best part was the Moulton Chocolate cake which was covered in Heath Bar. Yes, Heath Bar. For some reason it became really humid outside and my flat iron job went down the drain as you can see in the picture below.

The 7 1/2 hour drive back yesterday was long and grueling. Glad to be back and get back on my normal diet and exercicse schedule.





div>

No comments: