Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fashion Week: All Greyed Out

It's typical for me to get on the Fashion Week bandwagon about a week late. But, better late than never, right? I seem to be having some flash difficulties. I was using our small digital camera this morning and couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off so I have a huge glare in the mirror. As it's just me and the almost 2 year old in the morning, I have to rely on my awful self portrait skills rather than rely on Miss S to take pics that probably would be of my knees.

So here we are. All in grey today. I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't accessorize much.



Wow, how awake do I look in that last shot? Must be to red wine consumed last night while trick or treating....Also, love the comb over. Not a good hair day.

Dark Gray Corduroy Boot Cut Pants: GAP
Striped Charcoal Top with Stitched Necklace: Ann Taylor LOFT
Gray Blazer: Banana Republic
Gray Suede Heels: Marc Fisher

P.S. That IS a huge bottle of LA Looks in the background. It's Hubbs', don't judge. I am working on graduating him to Pantene, or heck maybe even Herbal Essences...

1 comment:

Lindz said...

I look very similar today! Cute top.