Thursday, November 18, 2010

Conceal It

In the last year I have realized the importance of spending a bit more sweet moola on certain beauty products. The latest item for me to switch from Drug Store to Department Store? Concealer. I did so with Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic.  I had been using Cover Girl or Revlon, etc. for my under eye area. But by lunch time my the dark shadows are back and I am not happy. I started researching and heard that Benefit had really good concealers, actually so many that I didn't know which one(s) to choose. I purchased this kit so that I could get an idea of what worked, what I really needed, etc.

So far I love the Erase Paste for my under eye region. I look awake all day, which is nice and maybe a bit shocking to my coworkers.

The other products are nice too, however, I know I will continue to purchase the Paste.

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

If you're willing to post it, I'd love a before and after. I want to get into makeup, but then I never want the expense. I need something to really sell me...