Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Fashion Week: Weekend Ware

So I took Friday off which meant I wore sweats, etc. and not exactly worthy of pictures. On Saturday, we hosted Miss S's 2nd Birthday party for family and I forgot to take a picture of my outfit until about 8 that night when I was wrinkled, tired and tipsy. Here you are:
Dark Gray Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT
Silk Top: GAP
Skinny Cropped Black Jeans: GAP (my new favorite clothing item)
Silver Sequin Ballet Flats: American Eagle from TJ Maxx

Today I was lazy again due to gloomy and wet weather, but decided I needed to post something even if I was wearing comfy clothes. All we did today was lounge, go to In & Out Burger and run an errand at the mall but not in that order...

Navy Tee Shirt Dress: GAP
Charcoal Tights: Old Navy
Cream Cashmere Scarf: Charter Club
Boots: Uggs
Plaid Jacket: GAP

No comments: