Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is what I do when Hubbs is Away

This is me this fine evening. Frustrated that I have not taken belly photos in about 4 weeks. So I took matters into my own hands and took this very flattering picture of myself...and is one of the better ones out of the batch. Clearly the top I am wearing is not maternity. Also, please excuse the mess. We are still unpacking and my sciatica has delayed the process of organizing our bathroom, but I still have enough energy to take Glamour Shots!

5 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Too cute!!

Christy said...

Look at that big belly! Too cute. I remember when you were complaining about not showing:)

Stephanie said...

You look fabulous!! I love your belly!!!!

Anth said...

You look great!

Jen said...

Whoowee! Look at that belly! It's adorable. You make me want to get pregnant again... sorta... almost... maybe.