Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Skillz

So with all of this time on my hands, I thought I would dust off the Nikon DSLR and practice some sweet photo skills. I tinkered around and was able to figure out the auto timer. But since our house is crammed and outside is gloomy, I didn't have many places to set it up. Case in point, the kitchen counter:

Hey, more plaid!
Then I started taking a bunch of pictures of all of the Donald Duck ornaments on the tree. I love Donald Duck, and for the past 10 years or so each Christmas I tend to accumulate another one. Here is a pic of the recent addition.
Still practicing on the Nikon. Gonna take me awhile to figure out better picture taking settings and tinker with lighting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love your mad posing skills! I just got a camera for Christmas too and I am still figuring it out. Just learned how to upload the pics to my computer so I am making progress:)

Lilly Style said...

Love the plaid scarf. Great pose too :)