Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holy Guacamole, 16 Days Left...

How is it there are only 16 days left before the main event? Good thing Santa has been doing online shopping this year because there are only a few gifts left to get, but unfortunately will have to brave the stores for. Shoot.

I know one person who hasn't done his Christmas shopping yet....and that would be Hubbs. To him 16 days is about 14 days more than he needs. He is known for the late night shopping on the 23rd just so he can say he wasn't out on Christmas Eve. Okay, some years that's the case, but usually when I point out EXACTLY what I would like, he takes care of things earlier.

Things I still need to do in the next 16 days:

- Get manicure/pedicure
-Start exercising so I can combat the holiday cocktails/cookies I have been indulging in lately
-Make some cookies. My favorites are usually good ol' Sugar Cookies, Special K bars and toffee.
-Wrap presents
-Watch Love Actually, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone and Elf
-Take Miss S to see Santa Clause

I was in a crazy rush this morning, but I had to show you my shirt. I busted out my  Canadian Tuxedo denim shirt  from 10 years ago. Seriously, I wore it in my SENIOR PICTURES!!! But, I never got rid of it. I had some sort of attachment to it, and now that they seem to be more popular, it is making its way back into the rotation.

This was taken at the end of the day. My skirt and belt looks messy at this point.
Skirt: Old Navy
Denim Shirt: GAP circa 1999
Cardigan: Kohls
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelet: Metropolitan Museum of Art NY
Tights: Hue
Socks: Hue
Boots: Entienne Aigner

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I haven't bought a single gift yet. Eek!!

What would do with a $75 gift card? Come enter my giveaway while you think about it! You can enter up to TEN times leaving a comment for each one. http://ht.ly/3mFsL