Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Plaid Business

Folks, I love things plaid. It is up there with tweed, sear sucker and cashmere. During the colder months I inevitably bust out plaid a lot. Plaid scarves, plaid pajamas, plaid pea coats, plaid skirts, plaid blazers, and of course, plaid shirts. Just last week I wore plaid two days in a row. So of course I couldn't help but incorporate more plaid into this short week before Christmas.


Here is a casual office look. Damn, I really need to get away from taking pictures with my Blackberry. My Canon and Nikon are feeling neglected and cheated. However, being a busy working mommy, I am all about convenience....

Cardigan: J.Crew
Plaid Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: GAP (old)
Legging Jeans: GAP
Boots: Entienne Aigner

1 comment:

C said...

I love this outfit pairing of brown boots + gray cardi + blue top. One of my favorite color combinations too :)