I just made that up. Go ahead and steal it. I am so freaking clever. Maybe I should of titled this post "Smart Ass Friday".
1) Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chip from Baskin Robbins. The smaller bits of chocolate slivers are what seal the deal.
2) Favorite Sport: Baseball, although right now it's football. Tom Brady, even with that new shaggy mop of his? I'll take it.
3) Favorite Store: J.Crew. I wish there was one closer (well my bank account doesn't). Until then, I drool via the Internet.
4) Favorite 80's Song: Adult Education by Hall & Oates. There is no way I can pick just one, but this one is definitely one I have been listening to on repeat quite a lot lately.
5) Favorite Condiment: Mustard. Especially the bright yellow kind. That stuff is amazing on soft pretzels and hot dogs. I also like spicy mustard too.
Now that I have enriched everyone's minds, have a great weekend.