1) The weather is starting to hint that Spring might be just around the corner. Weekends are starting to be consumed with more trips to the park.
2) I can’t believe Easter is merely weeks away. I so need to get Miss S’s dress still and get her pictures taken.
3) I ordered some Girl Scout Cookies from a co-worker’s kid and quickly realized that I really didn’t need three boxes, so I gave one to my parents. I know super exciting shit.
4) I am really looking forward to warm weather. Typically I am a winter girl since I am fair and like being amongst the pale crowd, but now that I have a kiddo, all I can think about are long lazy days of summer, taking walks after dinner while it’s light out and Mommy & Me swim classes and BBQ-ing.
5) Miss S is getting her “Eye teeth” in on the top and bottom. They are causing her some pain but she still is not as cranky as when she got 5 teeth in all at once.
6) Miss S is such a book lover. I so get a kick out of her reading her stories out loud, gibberish after gibberish. It is so cute, I want to eat her up.
7) I am wearing a pencil skirt today without tights. Let me tell you my legs are white! Bring on the self tanner!
That’s all I got in me.