Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Loogy Nation

I have been sick for about two weeks. Just an annoying and pesky cold. I thought it was over with about 5 days in, and then it reared its ugly head AGAIN and I can’t seem to shake this dark junk in my nose, throat and lungs. My eyes are itchy and I don’t know how to hock up loogies. I’m gross. What can I say, it's a loogy nation at home.

Sonya still has a crackly cough, had a bout of horrendous diaper rash which I think was sparked by spaghetti I gave her. Maybe too much acidity? I used Bordeaux Butt Paste, didn’t work. Desitin burned her tooshy too much (poor thing) and Aveeno cream was just too gentle. My mom finally dropped off some Rosebud Salve which seems to be working. An oldie but goodie!

I recently discovered an awesome toy store in our town. It has the coolest things. I went in yesterday on my lunch and wanted to buy everything but had to contain myself since Miss S’s birthday is this weekend! That is a whole other post.

It has been hard for me to blog at work lately due to my new flat screen monitor which easily displays Blogger when I in it. So what I just started was writing my posts in Word and then dropping them right into Blogger to cut down on the time I am in it. I know, so sneaky folks. Who am I fooling? And blogging at night after Miss S is in bed is just not realistic lately. I have been running errands at the night hours or working on unpacking or just sitting my ass on the couch to sip on some Carmenere.

Aight fools. I need to post pics from Halloween. I will do that before this weekend because I have a monster of a post coming up in just three days... In THREE DAYS I will be posting her 1st Birthday Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope the both of you feel better!

I can't believe that she is ONE already!!!

Just Jiff said...

Eew. nasty cold season. Hope you get to feeling better.

I do all my blogging at work too. Evenings and weekends are full of school and family stuff. :)

Can't wait to see the photos!!