Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ramblings- Part Whatever

I went to T.J. Maxx today and got Sonya the cutest outfits for summertime. I even saw a Maclaren stroller there for $100 bucks! I knew if I bought it Hubbs would ask "what the hell do we need another stroller for?". I have a thing about strollers. I always want another one. We have two (regular and jogger).

Was I the only one not impressed with the dresses at the Oscars? I know we are in a recession, but that doesn't mean you have to get rid of color, ladies!

I don't think I am a good cook anymore. I think it's because I am always rushing through and not taking the time to make sure I am seasoning things properly. The last couple of dishes I have made have been bland. I HATE bland food. I might as well just starve. Well, you know what I mean. And remember my lasagne debacle from Christmas Eve? Case in point.

I believe little Sonya is starting to get her teeth. I know, it seems pretty early. For the last couple of weeks she is always shoving her hands in her mouth. She has been drooling for a month and a half and now she is always gnawing on her hands or whatever she can get in her mouth. She's a bit fussier and when she cries, it sounds like she is in pain. She kind of likes her teething toy, I think it makes her feel better. If I look closely I think I can see two little bumps on her bottom gums. I thought this is not supposed to happen until 6 months at the earliest???? I am curious to see how this will make breastfeeding.

5 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

My kids started teething way before they came through. A friend of mine's daughter has 6 teeth at 8 months. My niece has not even cut hers at 18 months... so who knows, every child ranges.

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

My baby had 4 teeth by the time she was 4 months- you just never know :) Beware of that orajel stuff. The tube says to use the size of a pea and I tried that with Grace and she started screaming. So my sister, my mom, and myself all tried just a tiny dab and all of our tongues went totally numb.

Stephanie said...

TJ Maxx is a great store! I haven't been in for awhile. I might need to pay a visit! Good luck with the teething thing. I have no clue on that part...I will be asking you questions down the road!

Just Jiff said...

Every kid is different, but Bayley started drooling and doing the same thing very early on. This can go on for months. It did with Bayley. She now has 2 teeth but it took a while for them to come through. Some of the other babies in Bayley's class had teeth much sooner.

Laura Marchant said...

Now that you point it out I seem to love strollers too, lol! I did a count in my head and I am up to 4.