Monday, January 10, 2011

Moody Monday

It's a freezing Monday in the Bay Area today. And like any other freezing Monday, I wore a skirt  for some reason which I am still trying to figure out.... but  that is a whole other post.... What is on my mind during this cold air blast before the next rainstorm, is being some place tropical.

Hubbs and I have miles coming out of our ears, we need to use them quickly. We've contemplated taking a trip to Hawaii or Mexico in the near future, however, I just can't get past my love affair with the Bahamas and the Caribbean. We went to Jamaica on our honeymoon and it just felt so magical. Different than when I am in Hawaii.

I saw this place online and can't stop daydreaming about it. Whatever gets you through the day!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a great problem to have! :p I'm sure wherever you'll end up, it will be sunny & tropical & fabulous.