Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Morsels

Going into the new year my goal was to really follow a budget. After cleaning out my closet I realized there were things that I could really work into my rotation that have been sitting neglected for a long time. Of course, there were plenty of things I purged too. So I have been staying away from the stores, but that doesn't mean I haven't been looking online.  There are so many things I want/need for Spring  that I might just have to chip away at them slowly so I don't blow my budget in one fell swoop.



This looks like the perfect dress  from The LOFT for an upcoming March day wedding I will be attending. With a belted cardigan, tights and heels, it could be the perfect Winter to Spring transition dress.
Another floral number. This skirt from The Loft looks like it could be super universal and could go with many different colors.



I don't really think I need to say why I want this Kate Spade purse. It speaks for itself.
 
I am a trench coat junkie. I wear mine into the ground and my current one is on its last leg. This version from the GAP looks perfect for upcoming Spring downpours.

These bad boys from Nine West would look great with Spring pencil skirts and dreses all the way through summer. Just wish there was a peep toe to show off a cute pedicure.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I NEED those Nine West wedges - so pretty! Ugh, I can't wait for my self-imposed shopping ban to end!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I had the same resolution! I made it a whopping 5 days before I used my credit card and bought some clothes. Now I am back on the train trying to be good! Easier said than done:)