Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Cat Makes a Cameo

So, yesterday I mentioned it was freezing but I still decided to wear a skirt and brave the elements. I was determined to take some decent shots of my outfit because I had to show off the tights I ended up wearing. I picked them up on sale at, where else, GAP because I wanted some polka dot tights. It wasn't until I was driving to work and looked down and noticed that the dots were actually hearts! I instantly felt like I was 5, 6 or even 7 when I wore  white tights with red hearts (which I always loved).
Maybe that is why they were cheap, either way I received countless comments on them from my coworkers. All seemed to like them (or at least told me that).

When it came time to taking my pics last night, Peppermint Patty, our kitty was hell bent on making an appearance in every shot... however she wasn't exactly making the classiest of cameos... I have to teach her a thing or two about being a bit more lady like.

Umm... where did my pinkie finger go? Oh, right-my pocket.


Cardigan: Target
Top: GAP
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: GAP
Heels: Jessica Simpson
Watch: Burberry
I was wearing a skinny black belt too, but it kept sliding around so I took it off halfway through the day.

5 comments:

Ramsey said...

This is professional hot...and I seriously like this style for you! What pretty hair!
Gotta love pets who like to be photographed! My rather large puppy does the same thing!

caycee said...

Girl you look gorgeous!! Love the entire outfit!

Lilly Style said...

You look fabulous! LOVE those tights.

Lindz said...

That is phenomenal, I love how classy cats are.

Ashley J said...

I LOVE those tights!!! So adorable!!!