Okay, I am stealing this from Just Jiff and participating in the Five Things You Don't Know About Me. Because, I need some blog fodder as well, nothing is that exciting these days.
1) My thumbs are double jointed. I bust out this skill when I meet new people hoping to impress them but basically it typically just grosses them out.
2) I'm 5'4 and a half! This makes shopping for pants difficult. I am just about a half inch too tall for regular length pants, talls are too long so I have to get them hemmed or short length are just too short to wear with flats. Lately I have wearing more skirts and dresses.
3) I have recently discovered 6pm.com. A great online shopping site to score name brands way cheaper. And when I say "name brands" I mean good name brands. I have found my designer jeans there for 50% off. No joke. They have really cute and cheap shoes too.
4) Growing up we didn't have a lot of money, so I wore hand-me-downs from the really rich girl across the street. I think doing that until I was in high school and got a job at the GAP, made me now obsessed with always looking my best. You don't need to spend a crap load, your just need to be smart at the way you put outfits together. My motto at work is, "don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want". You never know when you have to have an impromptu meeting and those worn out jeans with the stretched out turtleneck, will definitely be something that people might be focusing on.
5) Lately I have been eating frozen pineapple chunks every night for dessert. I discovered this healthy treat at the beginning of summer. Between the three different grocery stores I shop at, Trader Joe's has the best kind. The chunks are smaller and the bag they are packaged in I believe prevents freezer burn. When I go shopping there, I load up on it. I will buy at least three bags at a time and will eat half a bag in one sitting.