Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tidbits

Sonya has been crawling for two weeks now. Three weeks ago she got her two bottom teeth. Her eyes are still dark blue, green. Will they stay that way? She gets so excited when she sees Lucy & Patty that she hauls her butt right over to them to get some pats in. Lucy can take it but Patty isn't so sure.

I have finally realized that weekends are just blowing by. From the minute I am up on Saturday morning it is "go-go-go" non stop until I hit the pillow on Sunday night. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I am exhausted. So tired. What sucks is that I get a second wind when I get home in the evening and therefore end up staying up too late because I want to fart around on the Internet, read a magazine or watch a show, have a little of "me time".

Last Friday, three stray kittens wandered into my backyard. They were tiny, only about 5-6 weeks old. I ran over to the neighbor's house to see if they were theirs but they did not answer. By the time I got back (not even 3 minutes) they were gone. I think they crawled back under the fence to their yard, which is a huge lot with abandoned cars, a crappy house and a rundown barn. They are probably wild but I want to save them and make sure they have food. My parents said they would take one. Maybe I should go investigate on the property. It kind of reminds me of the house in The Sandlot with the dog.

Back to PowerPoint. I swear, that is all I am doing nowadays!

Word.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Crawling already?!? What an amazing little girl:)

Just Jiff said...

I hear ya... they crawl, walk, talk, etc too fast. :)

And I SO know what you mean about being exhausted and always on the go. Right there with ya on that too. :)

Stephanie said...

Awe, she is getting big. And yes, her eyes should stay that color. Our doctor said between 4-6 months is when they become permanent.