Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's Catch Up....

Folks, I am frickin’ tired. I am burnt from my ongoing lists of chores. House cleaning, cooking, driving, laundry, grocery shopping… I wish I could just outsource all of those to someone else, like celebrities, but that is not the reality.

The reality is that it is Mid September and we are headed into the busy season. It’s birthdays and holidays back to back so I refuse to be a slacker this year. I want to get gifts ahead of time instead of scrambling last minute. I want to bake goodies more regularily just because I feel good when I do that. Not necessarily my gut, but you know what I am saying.

Tonight I plan on heading to Target to load up on supplies for organizing my madness going into the holidays. I have bags of clothes that just need to be taken to Goodwill. While I am at it, I might as well clean out our pantry so I can make room for all of the baking ingredients. I also want to get some better Fall décor. Maybe a wreath for our front door to take me through Thanksgiving. Especially since our plants are about done for the summer, the front is looking boring.

What does everyone do with all of those crafts their kids make? Miss S has already been bringing home so many cute things and she isn’t even 2! Where do I store them? Some of them are really freaking cute where I think I want to put them in nice frames.

Maybe if I stop being tired, I might actually have things to talk about on this blog.

No comments: