Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Gas

Since the stomach flu dominated our house this past weekend, I still am not quiet back to normal in the digestive tract. So today, I had to make a quick talk to a room full of sales executives in my company and while I was waiting around to go on I realized I was getting all gassy from my freaking coffee. My stomach apparently was not agreeing with it and wanted to get all crazy on me. It was so hard for me to keep it in. I literally thought I was going to make it to the front of the room, go to give my presentation and rip a fat fart in front of all of them. I was even thinking about witty things to say if something so mortifying actually did happen. I shifted and moved around in my seat and eventually that feeling passed (not literally) and I was ready to give my talk without blowing everyone out of the room. Can you imagine? I guess at least it would be guaranteed that they would remember my presentation!
I know.....gross. But my stomach has been on the fritz all week so I had to vent somewhere.

2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG I would DIE If this happened to me. Well, at least if I actually let one slip! Presenting in front of a group of people takes enough concentration without trying to get your bowels to behave as well! OMG!

Just Jiff said...

LMAO! OMG. I laughed SO hard at this I think I spilled coffee down the front of my shirt.

Glad the moment passed. HAHAHA. Sorry, couldn't resist!