Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall All Around Us

-Within a week we have used our air conditioner and our heater. Sonya is back in her sleep sack at night and we have thrown an extra blanket on our bed.
-The new season of SNL has started up. Sat night belonged to my heartthrob Ryan Reynolds. So hot. He might be in my Top 5.
-Saturday we moved a load of crap over to our new house. On Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch with my bro and sister in law and my nieces and my mom. It was fun. Miss S enjoyed looking at the cows and chickens.
-I had an important meeting I was stressing over today at work. A lot of the Big Wigs were there and I thought I would have to "talk numbers" about some of my brands, but my boss did majority of the talking, so I didn't sweat much. Although, some serious thought went int what I should wear. I was going to wear a gray and black shift from Target with some patent faux Croc pumps, but figured that might be a bit too sexy, so I settled on a very Michelle Obama-ish outfit. very cute. Wide leg black/gray slacks, tucked in fitted black collared blouse, open bright blue longer cardigan, long black beaded necklace and those same heels. My motto with work attire is dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Which I pretty much do, if I do say so myself.
-Miss S is standing unassisted. UNASSISTED!!! When did this happen? Overnight! It was Overnight! Hubbs thinks she will be walking within a couple of weeks. We'll see.
- I mailed out invitations for Miss S's FIRST BIRTHDAY party. She is almost a toddler!!! This must of happened overnight too. I can not believe it. She is such a doll.

Alright, I'm out!

No comments: