Thursday, July 2, 2009

Someone slap me now!

Want to sleep right now. The last few nights have been interrupted either by Lucy barfing, Lucy barking at something super scary outside, like a leaf blowing by or Hubbs running down the stairs after Lucy to get her outside before she barfs. I am tired. So tired. I have gotten back onto drinking caffeine in the morning, only by accident. I bought regular instead of decaf the other day and have been drink the jet fuel since. I swear caffeine makes me more tired. It picks me up drops me before I can even say "damn!".

Our original plans for the 4th were to go up to the coast to our family's house. Then we changed our mind and decided to just keep it local. We both have Friday off so figured it would be a fabulous weekend to do all kinds of exotic and glamorous things, like get baby gates installed in the house (to prevent little snicklefritz from terrorizing), or wash the windows, pull weeds, scrub the grout on the kitchen tile or brush my hair 500 times. You get it. Realistically we will only get the baby gates up and then I will spend the rest of the weekend returning items at either Target or Macy's that Sonya has already outgrown, maybe going swimming, and then doing 357 loads of laundry and still not be done. The house will be partially cleaned and I might get some baby food made. But whatever, as long as I get to spend it with my girl and man, then I am happy!

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

We have the same plans, minus the baby stuff and add a few more loads of laundry.

Lainey-Paney said...

Well, it's the Tuesday after your weekend. Hope it was all you hoped for!
:)
Gage is almost 4. We're still not "caught up" on the laundry.
IT.NEVER.ENDS.