Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lists

Things I have done this week therefore requiring me to not blog:

1) Started vacuuming the downstairs but stopped when Run's House came on t.v. thus leaving Dyson vacuum in living room for two days
2) Watered outside plants over and over to prevent them from drooping during the intense heat
3) Went swimming with hubbs and Sonya at the brother in law's house after work
4) Started one load of laundry when in reality I needed to do 10 loads- that one load is still sitting in dryer waiting to be folded
5) Admired the new rug for Sonya's room that I got on sale at Pottery Barn Kids
6) Played with Sonya on new rug
7) Engaged in countless games of Peek a Boo, Hide and Seek and cuddle time with the Sonya girl
8) Made spinach and Parmesan ravioli's that were a bit too rich for me
9) Sat on couch
10) Washed 547 bottles
11) Made a batch of baby food
12) Watched Sonya make faces at homemade chicken, peas and carrots dinner. Who knew she would like Nature's Best better?
13) Left cat's puke sit on carpet for two days until my mom saw it and was so disgusted that she took care of it herself
14) Read Rattled! before bed and was not impressed
15) Sat on couch again
16) Oh yeah, I worked.

3 comments:

Katie Marie said...

That sounds like me except my laundry is still in the WASHER. Oh and I didn't read/make/clean/admire anything. I did play with my child and sit on the couch though.

Rattled sucked huh? I have been debating on whether or not to read it. I have been kind of burnt out on her blog, she is getting a litttle whiny for me.

Stefanie said...

I think the problem with the book is that
1) She isn't that great of a writer
2) Did a lot more of the whole woe is me thing
3)Didn't really learn that much new about her.

I actually have begun to get bored with her posts. She used to keep me more enthused.

Just Jiff said...

What is Rattled?

And I won't even go into what I haven't been doing around my house.