Monday, August 16, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Check out new daycares, pack, go on vacation for week with entire family, get back and go right into week long meeting where I presented and kicked ass, finalize new daycare situation, go to fair, wonder where the heck summer has gone, take Miss S to her first day of her new school today and finally feel like I am back in the swing of things.

This summer has been so cool. Seriously, I believe we only had one week of temperatures above 90 degrees! Each morning is foggy and gray and we have run the heater more than the AC!

Okay, so now that I am back in the thick of it, I look forward to following my blog friends more closely.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds busy!! Last week was pretty cool around here but this week the temps have spiked again!