So when I go out of town, it usually takes me a long time to get caught back up when I return. I fell behind in my housework, grocery shopping, blog reading, and laundry and of course work. So although we have been back for over a week now, I just now am getting my bearings.
While I have been getting back on track…
1) Lucy has manifested chronic gas. We ran out of her fancy dog food one night and had to get her some Iams. So she has been gassing the house up. It has been so stinky I swear I am waking up at night because of it.
2) I received two new pairs of heels for work. I swear I went through a two year stretch where I didn’t buy any new work shoes. Needless to say this latest purchase was a score and both are cute.
3) I started reading Nanny Returns. It’s okay. Simple reading. Just like the first one.
4) Watched Inglorious Busterds and hated it.
5) My daughter refuses to eat chicken. No matter if I fry it, dice it, sauté it, drench it in cheese , she tastes it and spits it out quicker than I can sneeze. I am a poet!
6) I actually went on a three mile walk when we got a weekend of spring time weather. It was the most I have exercised in a long time. Well, if you don’t count chasing around a toddler which has kept my metabolism in check.
7) I have learned that CSI:Miami airs in Spanish right before I go to sleep. I was flipping the channels last night before dozing off and landed on the show thinking it was the real thing only to learn that it was in Spanish. I couldn’t stop laughing.
8) Brushing Miss S’s teeth has become a complete struggle. How do I get to brush them? She simply clamps her jaws together, turns her head the opposite way and grunts “no”! I need suggestions!