Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted and An Update

Just voted, will be dropping off my ballot this morning. Whoo Hoo! Such an exciting election.

So went to the doctor yesterday. If this little one does not come naturally within the next couple of days, I will be induced on Friday morning. Since I am dilated 2-3 cm. and 75%-80% effaced, my doctor says I look good. I am tired of waiting, I want a safe birth and healthy baby! Until then, I guess I will continue my walking, eating spicy food, etc.

I will continue to fill my days with baking, movie watching and maybe even some shopping!


Steph said...

I would be so anxious if I were you! At least you know it won't be past Friday. YAY!!!! I can't wait. So very excited for you.

Christy said...

Don't rush it mama - that baby will come soon enough.

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, I tried everything under the sun in those final days.
Trust me: avoid the castor oil, no matter how desperate you get.
I ended up puking all over the kitchen.
Puke that consisted of my spicy Mexican food & red kool-aid. I can assure you that Hubby did NOT have a good time cleaning it off the kitchen blinds. Do you know how hard it is to get red oily puke off blinds???

11/7: our anniversary!

Jiff said...

A friend of mine had to be induced and that didn't work. They finally did a c-section. I went into pre-term labor. Both of us were pretty similar in our pregnancies except she gained a lot more weight than me. Weird how all pregnancies are different. GOOD LUCK!!!