Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Penny the Pimple

Today was a good outfit day. My hair was looking frizz less, make up looking somewhat alright. A little after lunch time I went to the bathroom at work and noticed a fatty pimple creeping up out of no where on my chin. WTF? When did this happen? Shouldn't I not be getting zits anymore? When will this stop? I am lucky by the fact that I have not suffered from bad acne except for an occasional volcano around that time of the month.

This today was just weird? Then again, I have been craving a lot of sweets lately too. I typically go straight to the salt (popcorn, goldfishies, etc). Now I am raiding our cupboards of anything sweet. Maybe that has something to do with Penny the Pimple on my chin this afternoon? Needless to say, I continued my day as though nothing happened. I did pop it (I know, exactly what you are NOT supposed to do, but what am I do? Sit in meetings with a near white head on my face?) I can just hear the remarks I would get... "Hey Stefanie, going to get your learner's permit soon?" or "One more year before you can see a rated R movie".

My co-workers are not that icy, but I am sure that is what they would be thinking. Oh well. Since when did I care anyways. Time for me to get some shut eye , first I must wash my face.

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're crazy. I am sure that no one would even notice goofball.