Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Preggers Fashion

Like most pregnant ladies, I feel it is hard to dress with a bun in the oven. I am almost 17 weeks yet totally have a belly, can't button any of my pants, Bella Bands ride up and are so uncomfortable. Basically on the weekends I live in leggings. I mean, I seriously don't get out of them. For the work week I have to be a lot more creative. So far I wear dresses probably 3 out of 5 days a week. I love wearing dresses in general but now they are the only things that seem to feel comfortable. I am not wearing maternity dresses though. I am trying to pull off non-maternity clothes for as long as possible since maternity clothes seem to run so freaking large.

I did just place a substantial order with Gap and Old Navy to get me started with some basics. Unfortanetly all of the clothes I have from being preggers with Miss S are summer clothes. Not exactly going to work.

So this is what I am rocking while 17 weeks prego. Still trying to look chic but comfortable at the same time. I received a compliment so hopefully I pulled it off. Don't mind the back drop. Only full length mirror is in Miss S' room!
Cardigan: Old Navy
Blouse: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: Gap (with Bella Band)
Leopard heels: Steve Madden

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I am so glad your back!! and i love leopard shoes

Lindz said...

THANK YOU for posting this. I'm just 2 weeks behind you with baby #1 and starting to pop (thanks petite stature.) Maybe we can inspire each other? I am in love with leggings too, and dresses but beyond that I am struggling. What did you order from the GAP and Old Navy?

Oh and congrats!!